The carrier for the 200SC trencher on caterpillar tracks was custom-manufactured to meet the specific needs that arise with trenching. The mechanically welded chassis with box-section side rails provides high resistance to the vibration and stress imposed by the trench-digging tool. The caterpillar tracks allow the trencher to travel over any terrain, and can be equipped with rubber units for travelling over asphalt.
The driving station is open and protected by a simple mechanically welded structure.
The carrier is equipped with a tool slide interface which allows various tools to be mounted, according to the needs and characteristics of each project.
The 200SC can be delivered with the following tools:
- Rock saw
- Alligator chain
- Vibrating ploughshare
Tools are selected according to the work sites.
The rock saw and Alligator chain models vary in width, according to requirements. The rock saw is made of central drive super-strong web for unequalled lifespan and robustness. When trench widths vary from project to project, only the wheel assemblies must be changed. Similarly, for the Alligator chain, only the chain units need to be changed to alter the trench opening width.
- Machine on caterpillar tracks ideal for working in difficult-to-access areas or on urban settings, due to its small size.v
- Easily accessed, protected driving station.
- Remote control and optional radio-control.
- Several adaptable tools, rock saw, chain or vibrating ploughshare on the same carrier, maybe interchanged in just 1 hour; thus, the same vehicle can be used for different projects and different work site contexts.
- Large oil tank to withstand extreme working temperatures.
- Manual offset corrector allows the drivers to adjust the tilt of the tool and thus the trench, according to the terrain.
- Benefits from all of UNAC's experience, enabling it to penetrate even the hardest and most abrasive rocks.
- Hydrostatic drive carrier that ensures consistent and precise movements.
- Constant control of the carrier's feed force and tool's drive force.
- Latest generation Caterpillar engine, reliable, economical with fuel, and low-polluting.
- Ultra-robust machine that can withstand extreme operating conditions and requires very little maintenance.
- Large number of options available to meet the specificities of each project.