The X-TREM features high technological value added. The vehicle was designed by UNAC in collaboration with POCLAIN HYDRAULIQUE for the transmission on tyres.
It is an extremely powerful 520 hp machine, equipped with UNAC's hydrostatic HYD-rev technology; its wheels are driven by 4-cylinder hydraulic motors. The vehicle's maximum speed is 40 km/h. It features a control console where the power distribution between the tool and drive can be adjusted. The anti-skid function can also be regulated by the driver, with the choice between two different reaction times. UNAC's X-TREM also features a cruise control (speed regulation) system for travelling at constant speeds, appropriate for the type of snow that it is handling.
- The X-TREM is equipped with a cab that can be raised for an optimal and unobstructed view of the snow removal zone, the tool, the direction the snow is being evacuated as well as the loading/discharge zone.
- The machine is ultra-powerful, enabling it to operate at very high altitudes.
- It features UNAC's HYD-rev Technology, ensuring smooth gear shifting.
- The vehicle has a narrow footprint, enabling it to be used on narrow streets and roads.
- Its design is appealing and sophisticated, giving it a fresh and modern look.
- Any brand of blower/turbine or other snow removal tools can be adapted to fit.