The X3 has a scissor-lift platform that can support 2 independent baskets:
- 1 basket with a 1 m vertical extension that allows the operator to work both on the contact wires and on the cable support
- 1 basket on slide with lateral offset of up to 2,90 m from the centre of the track to allow working on the pole.
The X3 comes with a highway trailer for road trips between the workshop and worksite. The system can be unloaded nearby the track and then moved to the track in all-terrain mode. The vehicle can quickly get on tracks thanks to the retractable rail wheels. It can move at a speed of up to 18 km/h on tracks when its platform is completely lowered.
- It comes with its own trailer for easy road transportation (trailer / X3 set is less than 3,5 T).
- Very secure and ergonomic system, which satisfies the most demanding employee lifting and railroad standards (catenary, adjacent track open to traffic, etc.).
- The operators can either work facing each other or independently.
- Built-in equipotential mast for grounding and for reading the contact wire’s stagger
- The baskets, when lowered, are at less than 1,60 m from the top of the rail, which allows the operators to move around on the rails under live wires while remaining standing up, in compliance with the safety standards pertaining to distance with live wires.
- Has an anti-infringing mechanism for the adjacent track for use during the process of setting onto the track.
- There are already over 30 machines in service in Europe.