The UNAC 300RR² is a self-propelled hy-rail machine, with full hydrostatic drive. Present on the market since early 2000s, this
new generation has been elaborated in a simple way: keep the best, change the rest.
The key words of this machine: Safety, Customer oriented, Man/machine interactivity, Reliability, Easy maintenance, Cost efficiency.
The vehicle is composed with:
- Chassis dimensioned by finite elements modelling and made from high-strength steel
- Ergonomic and comfortable operator station, offering an high visibility, pivoting from 0 to 100° and complying with ROPS/FOPS/OPS certification
- 100% UNAC design for the arm, using the same steels as for our military project, equipped with a free-rotation head and offering a great working area in mound or track shoulder
- Very intuitive and interactive command system for a very high safety level
- Caterpillar engine, fuel-saving, reliable and eco-friendly (Stage IIIb)
- Well-design hydraulic circuit, producing high power for the tool, without impacting the other functions
- 2 steering road axles, ultra rugged
- 2 HD-FR rail axles, lifted by an unique and central cylinder
- Movements control system for the arm when working under catenaries
- Performing light mulching and pruning tool.
- Improved safety for the operator thanks to ROPS/FOPS/OPS certified cab
- Advanced and reliable electronic control system (SIL2)
- HD-FR rail axles, proven from our roadrail excavator 22TRR. The relative loadshedding is under 20%, the 300RR² is the only machine on the market able to match this,
- Progressive acceleration and deceleration ramp to avoid losing grip,
- Brake by absence of pressure, ensuring safety in all conditions
- 4 dedicated hydraulic circuits to limit hydraulic and mechanical constraints, especially on the arm
- Arm made with high-strength steel, with an implantation of hoses avoiding stripping and punctures
- Unique screen to control and manage all parameters and diagnostic the machine,
- LED lights for high visibility on the working area
- Ergonomic and comfort of the operator station allowing long working shift in the best conditions
- High visibility on working area: large glazed surfaces, 0 to 100° rotation of the cab, rearview camera,
- Average autonomy of 22 hours
- Maintainability thought at the beginning of the project to simplify and
limit the number of operations, leading to cost efficiency.