Movie of the UNAC X6
Ask for the detailed movie of the X6
by clicking here.
- 4-cylinder diesel, CATERPILLAR C2.2
- Gross horsepower 45 kW / 61 hp at 2,800 rpm.
- Hydrostatic, 2 speed transmission
- 4 driving wheels and 4 steering wheels
- Speed: from 0 to 5 km/h
- Front oscillating axle
- Pneumatic wheels lifted by cylinders, synchronised front wheels, synchronised back wheels.
- Hydraulic steering on 4 steering wheels that can be turned from -30° to +90°, per cylinder
- Steering radius: the X6 can turn on itself.
- Wheels and Tyres
- Standard assembly with studded low-pressure 425/55R17 tyres.
- Hydraulic, 4 wheel drive
- Motor on each wheel: POCLAIN with variable displacement capacity
- Diameter of the rail wheels: 595mm
- Speed: From 0 to 23 km/h on 1,435 mm track gauge, from 0 to 5 km/h when any elevators up
- Authorised cant: 180 mm
- Maximum slope: 3.5%.
- Three pumps in line and one pump on PTO
- Hydraulic tank: 140L, 250L circuit.
Fuel Tank Capacity
- Fuel tank: 120L
- Average autonomy: 20 hours, depending on the type of project.
Braking on Railroad
The hydraulic motors for the rail wheels are equipped with positive action brake discs. The brakes are activated when contact is lost or when the emergency stop is used. A PLC controls the deceleration ramp of the rail wheel’s motors in order to ensure progressive braking in hydrostatic mode.
- Dimensions (L x W): 2,000 x 800 mm
- Capacity: 2 people and tools or 250 daN
- Maximum lifting height measured from the top of the rail to the floor: 8.20 m
- Maximum lateral offset for the platform’s railing: 485 mm
- Dimensions (L x W): 800 x 650 mm
- Capacity: 1 person and tools or 180 daN
- Maximum lifting height measured from the top of the rail to the floor: 10.20 m
- Basket’s maximum lateral offset: 4.70 m
- Rotation of the telescopic platform’s turret: +/- 105°
Machine Status Screen
At the lower station, there is a screen that displays the real time machine’s status: fuel level, engine speed, oil temperature, etc.
The screen also helps to troubleshoot the machine thanks to the displayed information of the PLC inputs/outputs status.
Overall dimensions for transportation on heavy equipment transport (L x W x H): 4,800 x 2,530 x 3,095 mm.
9,000 kg, full tanks.