The TNA is a compact 6.5 tonne bulldozer that can be equipped with a backhoe on the front and a ripper on the back.
The chassis is made of high elasticity steel. The chassis composition is completely optimised. The high-resistance aluminium alloy is used to obtain very high weight/resistance ratios. The chassis holds the caterpillar tracks, engine, tanks and cab.
The cab is made mobile by cylinders, which also enables it to be placed in an ultra-compact transport and parachute position. The cab is ROPS/FOPS certified. It is equipped with removable armour that meets the STANAG 4569 level 2 standard, as well as anti-mine armour standards.
- Track drive transmission with one dedicated pump per track
- Above average weight/power ratio with a 100 cv CATERPILLAR engine for 6.5t
- Multi-purpose use with its multi-use blade (lifting, strip and overturning), ripper teeth and backhoe
- Mobility with speeds up to 11 km/h
- Its strategic transport capabilities on very short notice, due to its ability to be transported in various types of aeroplanes.
- Its ability to be air-dropped from C130s, C160s and A4000Ms
- Its ability to be transported on C130s, C160s and A4000Ms
- Its ability to be transported on NATO heavy helicopters such as the CH47 or CH53
- The cab that can be lowered to optimise its envelope when launched
- Integration of high-tech materials that optimise its weight and offer extreme resistance of up to 50 Gs of force on landing.
- Option of including a PR4G radio station
- Includes a NATO intervehicle socket
- Armour is removable to return to civil mode or for work in no-risk areas
- Armour can be assembled/dismantled in only an hour
- The carrier has an integrated armour storage compartment so that the machine can transport it independently.