The EGAME is a bulldozer with 4-wheel drive and steering, powered by UNAC's HYD-rev hydrostatic drive.
It chassis, a carrier structure with mechanically welded box-section side rails, supports a 253 hp diesel CATERPILLAR engine, and is designed to hold various tools. The machine is custom-made, from start to finish, with special drive axles. The EGAME has a comfortable cab with removable armour.
- It is approved to follow tactical and logistic convoys at speeds of 40km/h with a maximum speed of 65km/h.
- It is a multi-purpose machine that can hold various tools such as blades with ripper teeth, a winch, a mulching head, a snow plough or blower, a carpet-layer system, or even a mine clearance system.
- Vehicle designed to allow crossing of 1m deep fords.
- Allows carpets to be laid to facilitate travel for machines that have less motivity.
- Option of increasing the slope crossing and traction/thrust capacities by integrating twinned wheels in the rear.
- Designed to work in extreme environments; salt water, mud, high altitude, sand and extreme temperatures from -25°C to 50°C.
- On-board armour support system for storage when not in use.
- Large all-terrain capacity with large angles of attack and 35° cross-slope movement abilities.
- Very tight steering radius - only 3.98m.
- In the remit of their tasks of setting up of beach runways, the EGAME can roll out carpet for improving the movements on beaches. It can take 100m of carpet divided in two spools, one in front and one in back.
- Its coiling system allows it to load and unload their spools on logistic trucks, espacially on TRM 1000
- It can also repulse CTM landing barges of the Armée De Terre