- Diesel CATERPILLAR C4.4, ACERT technology
- Gross horsepower 147 hp / 108 kW at 2 000 rpm.
- Electronically-managed hydraulic traction system: 2 speeds
- 4 driving wheels and 2 steering wheels
- Speed: from 0 to 25 km/h
- Speed regulator
- Axle with a 30T capacity, oscillating front axle: +/-9°, lockable.
- Hydrostatic, 4 wheel drive
- Central hydraulic motor on each axle: POCLAIN
- Speed: from 0 to 23 km/h.
- Two serial pumps and two pumps on PTO
- Specific lifting mode: +7% of lifting capacity
- Hydraulic tank: 135 L, 220 L circuit.
- Hydraulic steering for 2 steering wheels
- Mini turning radius: 8.90 m.
- Road: the drive axles are equipped with multi-disk brakes with positive action for each wheel. The brakes are activated when the contact is broken, when the brake pedal is pressed, when the handbrake is pulled, when the left armrest is up, or when the emergency stop has been activated.
- Rail: The hydraulic motors for the rail axles are equipped with positive action disks. The brakes are activated when the contact is broken, when the brake pedal is pressed, when the handbrake is pulled, when the left armrest is up, or when the emergency stop has been activated. A configurable PLC manages the acceleration and deceleration gradient of the rail axle motors.
Luxury/Comfort version, soundproof, ventilated, heated, air conditioned, seat with air suspension that can be adjusted specifically according to the driver’s weight. Steering wheel with adjustable inclination. An electronic dashboard and three digital displays from which the attachments can be controlled, the excavator’s status can be seen in real time, the blind spots (cameras) can be seen, and management of the dangerous movements.
Fuel Tank Capacity
- Fuel tank: 235 L
- Average autonomy: 21 hours, depending on the type of project.
- Variable Adjustable boom: 5 200 mm
- Short arm: 2 100 mm
- Overall weight: 19 300 kg with standard arm
Wheels and Tyres
- Standard assembly on dual wheels
- Type of tyres: height 10.00x20 MITAS NB38 wheels with inter-tyre bands