The 200NF has a 9t weight in use conditions, without the tool. Its optimized size confers it an high capacity to move in undergrowth without being disturbed by the vegetation.
UNAC has known to capitalize on its know-how to propose a reliable machine, well adapted and powerfull, with an hydrostatic drive which allow smooth and controlled moves, avoid mechanical breakdown on parts like cardans. Thus, the 200NF is motorized with a 180hp Caterpillar diesel engine and a SAUER 75cm3 pump. Thanks to its exclusiv UNAC system with hydraulic limiter valves, the machine always keep enought engine power, which is the reason of its high reactivity in use.
- Smooth and controlled moves, thanks to the hydrostatic technology, avoiding much of the mechanical breakdown.
- 80% of the hydraulic power can be directed to the tool, allowing a maximum efficiency while in mulching work.
- the 200NF is equipped with specific axles, based on a very demanding specifications, coming from our users experience. Front axle with differential lock, no-spin rear axle with limited sliding.
- Equipped with NOKIAN Forest profile tyres, real strong.
- An optimized ditribution of the machine load, thanks to a CAD, offers it a maximum stability and off-road capacities on over 45° slopes.
- Three drive mode are available: Front axle steer, Front/rear axlesteer and "crab" drive. It preserve an high mobility, whatever is the position or the type of work field or the vegetation density.
- ROPS and FOPS approved cab with a 360° view thanks to Lexan-Margard glasses, reinforced on the sides.
- Underbase protection thanks to an integral low shield, according to the high constraints of forest industry.
- Easy use and intuitiv command system. the tool is directed by an unique joystick on the driver's right hand.
- Comfortable cab, heated and A/C cooled.
- Powerfull working lights for night work.