New 160C² track machine
The new track forest machine 160C² is the product of 15 years of UNAC experience in forest grinding and ground clearing. Its caterpillar tracks, entirely redesigned, allow it to work on the most difficult environments, while keeping a strong stability and comfort in cabin. Its size reduced permits to weave in and out branches.
The new track forest machine 160C² is the product of 15 years of UNAC experience in forest grinding and ground clearing. Its tracks, entirely redesigned, allow it to work on the most difficult environments, while keeping a strong stability and comfort in cabin. Its size reduced permits to weave in and out branches.
Compact machine and small size for a allroad mobility, mixing manoeuvrability and robutness, with an optimum strability thanks to its lowered centre of gravity.
Machine equipped with UNAC technology, allowing to increase grinding performance, avoid mecanic problems and decreaser fuel consumption.
100% oh hydraulic power available to the tool.
Tie system "3 points" conformed to Category 2 and picking up system directly linked to caterpillar tracks.
Caterpillar tracks sized to maximize impact resistance, and equipped withflat shoes double edge for a better manoeuvrability and a low floor marking with floor pressure of 0.53 kg/cm².
Robust machine designed for forest work with reinforced armouring above the frame and unclettered design. No componentexhibited to the environment for a maimum life duration.
360° visibility with panoramic view and peripheric and back cam for secured moves.
Cabine certified ROPS/FOPS/OPS answering to European norms in terms of safety.
Powered LED work lights in front of and behind the machine for a better visibility by night.
Ergonomic and adjustable pneumatic seat, and cabin equipped with cooling and eating system, radio for an ideal comfort work space.
User's interface enabling direct display of all hydraulic and engine parameters.
- CATERPILLAR C4.4 ACERT diesel, conformed to Tier 3b
- Power: 175 hp / 129 kW Maximum RPM 2,300 rpm
- Transmission couple : 4,300 daN.m
- Max speed in work: 4 km/h
- Max speed in move: 6 km/h
- 25mm carrier structure
- Mechanically welded unit
- 4 hydraulic pumps, including 3 with variable flow rate
- 2 x 200 L tanks 500 L circuit
- Welded structure with side rails 11mm thick
- Rollers, idler and sprocket wheel of the CATERPILLAR type
- Chain tension by hydraulic oil cylinder
- Sprocket wheel drive with 2 cylinder O&K epicycloids gear motor
Type of track pads:
- Plain stainless steel track pads with an aggressive or flat profile
- Width: 400mm.
- Braked gear motors with low pressure cut-off valve system
- Cab adapted for 360° vision, placed above the tool
- Low, profiled cab equipped with a support arch and protection grills
- Sound-proofed, air-conditioned, heated
- Adjustable suspension seat
- Arm rests and head rest
- Controls adapted for forestry application: simple, reliable and efficient
Fuel tank capacity
- Diesel fuel tank 150 l
- Consumption: 14 L/h
- Length: 4020 mm / Height: 2490 mm / Width: 2190mm
- Caterpillar lenght: 2185mm
- Ground clearance: 300 mm
- 7,300 kg without tool
- Overall weight = 9,300 kg
- Fully hydraulic
- Driven by a variable flow rate pump
- Crusher driven by hydraulic motors
- Standard max. flow rate for the tool: 220 L/min
- Max. pressure 350 bars Circuit filtered and protected by valves
- Rigid unit of the 3-point type, reinforced by standard spacing
- Max. tool mass recommended: 2,500 kg
- Forest shield plating
- Total lower removable shield plating assembled as standard
- Safety support arch and side grills as standard
- Radio-controlled driving
- Hydraulic command blade at the front or the back
- Hydraulic winch